List:       keycloak-user
Subject:    [keycloak-user] Assign permissions to client-level roles in KeyCloak
From:       n.e921 () yahoo ! com (n e)
Date:       2018-09-26 7:00:20

 Thanks for your response. What is the proper way to assign permissions to \
client-level roles in KeyCloak from a Java program using REST URIs?Thanks

    ???? ?????, 25 ??????????? 2018, 2:56:02 ?.?. GMT+3:30, ? ??????? Pedro Igor \
Silva <psilva at redhat.com> ??????:
 Hi,
We don't have a public API for this yet.?
Regards.Pedro Igor