List:       keycloak-user
Subject:    [keycloak-user] (no subject)
From:       celso.agra () gmail ! com (Celso Agra)
Date:       2018-02-05 12:16:05

All,

Please. need some help on admin client. I'm trying change a LDAP attribute
from my Keycloak server. When I change this info, my user just disappear
from Keycloak, and I have to synchronize it again.

Am I doing something wrong?

Here is my code below:

*public void setAttribute(String id, String attr) {*

* RealmResource realmResource =
keycloak.realm(properties.getKeycloakAppRealm());*

* UserResource userResource = realmResource.users().get(id);*

* UserRepresentation userRepresentation = userResource.toRepresentation();*

* userRepresentation.setAttributes(mapAttribute("LDAPAttribute", attr));*

* userResource.update(userRepresentation);}*

PS.: this info is set on LDAP user when I call this method, but it looks
like the user is removed or unsynck from keycloak.

PS.2: I'm using slapd (openLDAP)

Best Regards,

--
---