List:       keycloak-user
Subject:    [keycloak-user] Which action hook should I use to run Keycloak	import on Openshift?
From:       stian () redhat ! com (Stian Thorgersen)
Date:       2014-11-25 14:40:05

It's not a particular elegant way to import the realm, but it's the only way I can \
think of unless we improve things in KC.

Your problem is that you're starting the server in the foreground, which causes the \
"command" to never complete. If you look at for example bin/control the start() \
function executes standalone.sh in the background, then it waits until the http port \
is ready.