List:       keycloak-dev
Subject:    [keycloak-dev] Support for updating user with credentials in admin endpoints
From:       h2-wada () nri ! co ! jp (Hiroyuki Wada)
Date:       2018-07-23 6:48:01

Thanks, I created a JIRA ticket and I'll submit a PR with tests.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-7910

Best Regards,

--
Hiroyuki Wada
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
h2-wada at nri.co.jp

PLEASE READ:This e-mail is confidential and intended for
the named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail.