List:       keycloak-dev
Subject:    [keycloak-dev] investigating caching
From:       stian () redhat ! com (Stian Thorgersen)
Date:       2014-06-05 14:18:01

Sure, I was just thinking that if we have to do a fair amount of reorganizing \
any-ways (i.e. query users from KeycloakSession instead of RealmModel), then it may \
be a good time to introduce this.

The benefit would be that we don't create managers manually, and we could shift more \
of the shared logic out of the models into the managers.