List:       kexi
Subject:    Basic Questions
From:       Swarup <dinbandhu () sprynet ! com>
Date:       2020-07-30 15:38:16

  <head>

  </head>
    Helllo<br>
    1. I am using Kexi Version 3.1.0   in Ubuntu 19.04. <br>
    2. I have very basic needs, such as the need to be able to add
    another column without erasing all my data, and the need to increase
    the number of characters allowed in a cell, without that change
    erasing all my data. As I understand, these things cannot be done in
    Version 3.1.0.<br>
    3. Is there a very easy, user friendly way to update to the latest
    version of Kexi?<br>
    4. Otherwise, I would like to export my data from Kexi and migrate
    over to MS Access. I have been using Kexi for many, many years-- but
    these basic limitations have made my work impossible.<br>
    5. I do not see any option in Kexi to export my data to say csv.
    This is an import option, but I do not see an export option. Where
    is the option to export my data?<br>
    Thanks,<br>
    Swarup