List:       kexi
Subject:    Re: [Kexi] Kexi for Mac OS X
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-23 7:49:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,
I wonder if you are on the kde-on-mac mailinglist? Honestly i don't really know how \
active that team is but presumably even less than the kde on win team. Now the reason \
i ask is that the kde on win team will most likely have a meeting somewhere in the \
next two months in nurnberg, germany, at the opensuse offices.  Part of the reason \
for that location is the opensuse buildservice team: they want the buildservice to \
start providing win and mac packages next to linux packages. However, they mostly \
lack the needed knowledge and skills to do it themselves, hence the sprint. I am \
fairly sure they would love to also have the kde on mac ppl there. That would \
obviously be a step in the right direction for regular kde on mac builds in general - \
including kexi. So, if your interest in this matter goes as far as to work to get the \
kde on mac ppl to a sprint (maybe come yourself too?), let me know and i'll get you \
the details. Grtz
jos
--
Sent from my mobile computer using Nokia Messaging