List:       kexi
Subject:    [Kexi]  Importing Images (BLOB data)
From:       genomicist <longcrossing () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-12-11 16:36:34

I just read the tutorial about building a photo database here:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2163

I would like to create something similar, however, I don't want to enter my
images by hand--I have hundreds of images and I will have to update them all
regularly.  Is there a way to import tables of object data? My perl is
passable so I can massage my data into whatever format would work.

Any advice?

p.s. Kexi is a nice tool.  Thanks!