List:       kexec
Subject:    Re: Hello My Dearest
From:       Amanda Wilfried <amanda.wilfried24 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2019-02-18 19:58:32

Hello My Dearest

My name is Amanda Wilfried a young medical student, Please I appeal to you to \
exercise a little patience and read through my mail carefully, I am contacting you \
personally for an investment assistance and a long term business relationship in your \
Country and I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important issue, I will really \
like to have a good business relationship with you that is why I decided to contact \
you today after my prayers and the spirit of God directed me to contact you due to \
the urgency of my situation at this point in time. I inherited ($ 4.5, Million United \
State  Dollars) from my late Father deposited with bank one of the international bank \
and used my name as the legal next of Kin.

My father was poisoned to death by his only  brother who capitalized on the fact that \
my father has no male child to inherit his wealth because I am the only child and \
daughter of my late parents, my mother died when I was only 2 years old. Now I want \
you to help me provide bank account to receive and invest the money in your country \
because my late father's brother and his family has decided to poison in other for \
them to claim the money. Please I will be happy if you free your heart and help me as \
I am vowing with my life that I will not be a disappointment to you all the days of \
my life,

My dearest I will be pleased to offer you 30% of the total money as compensation for \
your effort, trust, confidence input after the successful transfer of the money to \
your bank account and again we are going to invest rest of 70% together and share \
whatever profit we make together as partners, please kindly reply me immediately  if \
you are willing to assist me to receive and invest the money in your country.

Thanks for your wiliness to help me
Yours Sincerely Amanda Wilfried