List:       kexec
Subject:    From Mr. Barry Leonard.
From:       mr.barryleonard () natwest ! co ! uk (MR !  BARRY LEONARD)
Date:       2008-04-15 1:48:38

> From Mr. Barry Leonard.

PO Box 10720

217 Strand

London WC2R 1AP

My Request.

I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; I am  Mr. Barry Leonard, \
I found Your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit \
your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of \
?12.500000,000 (Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand pounds Sterling) to your country \
within the Next few days.

I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage &  Services with \
Natwest Bank Plc, London. But at this moment, I am  constrained to issue more details \
about this profitable Business investment  until I get your response by mail.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is  legitimate and \
does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or  any other illegal act, \
funds will be released to you after necessary  processes have been followed.

Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond  back if you are \
interested; please send your direct telephone numbers  through  email  for an initial \
confidential  communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this  \
transaction.

Awaiting your reply,

Mr. Barry Leonard

Snr.Accounts Director