List:       kettle-developers
Subject:    Kettle Dev Pricing, very exciting
From:       Nicholas Goodman <ngoodman () bayontechnologies ! com>
Date:       2009-12-10 16:54:36

I feel compelled to write to this list to point out what I think is
just a fabulous new Pentaho support offering.

Pentaho recently announced Kettle Developer support packages on the CE
edition of our beloved Kettle.  This represents a great opportunity
for our collective sets of customers, peers, and organizations to get
low cost support pricing on Kettle.  Compared to the EE edition (which
is still very reasonably priced but starts above 10k when minimum CPUs
are factored in) this offer at 2000USD / developer is just a fantastic
deal.

If in the past your organization had considered purchasing Kettle
support but chose not to because of the expense (10k+ minimum) or
proprietary bits (using EE) consider looking at this offering.  I'll
be recommending it to several of my customers who fit into this
category.

Kind Regards,
Nick