List:       kernelnewbies
Subject:    insmod problem- Regarding
From:       Vijay Venkata <vijay.venkata () inet ! com>
Date:       2003-05-28 19:32:53

Hi
Thanks for your help.

I am sorry the symbols came in 'cos I included a test program that tests this module in the same
makefile that did the module.

I apologize for the inconvenience that I may have caused.

Now I don't get these unresolved externals but I get a different error. I will try to fix it myself
before I post another question in the newsgroup.

Thanks for your time and your help.
Vijay