List:       kerberos
Subject:    help: Host Authentication Failed
From:       Zhenlong Hou <zhou () rocketsoftware ! com>
Date:       2023-05-22 7:54:40

Hello everyone

I want to use Windows client/server + MIT Kerberos & OpenLadp to implement SSO \
authentication. On the application server side, I use LsaLogonUser() to ask for a \
Network style logon through S4U Kerb extension. But the LsaLogonUser() failed.
According to the KDC Server's log, there is a error "LOOKING_UP_SERVER: authtime 0, \
host/sample.com@SAMPLE.COM for host\/sample.com@SAMPLE.COM, Server not found in \
Kerberos database" in TGS_REQ. According to the application server's log, the \
sname-string is 1 item and SNameString is host/sample.com in req-body of tgs-req. I \
think the sname-string should be 2 items and SNameString are host and sample.com.

My question is the S4U in windows can't implement SSO authentication with MIT \
Kerberos & OpenLadp? Or I mistaken about some configuration on Windows side or on MIT \
Kerberos & OpenLadp side?

Thanks in advance
Chris