List:       kerberos
Subject:    tick lifetime in KfW 4.1 GUI
From:       Zhicheng Tang <Zhicheng.Tang () cern ! ch>
Date:       2016-07-06 3:20:58

Hi,

   I have seen a problem when I get ticket in the GUI in KfW 4.1. When I set the tick \
lifetime slider to 24 hours, the obtained ticket only get lifetime of 21 hours 15 \
mimutes. However, when I use the command line tool kinit with option -l 24h the \
returning ticket do have 24 hours lifetime. Does anybody also obseve this? P.S.   I \
have tried on both win8 64bit and win10 64bit windows.

Best regards,
Zhicheng Tang