List:       kerberos
Subject:    Re: F5 seeing ASFD server as external device?
From:       Jeffrey Altman <jaltman () secure-endpoints ! com>
Date:       2016-05-25 3:36:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 5/24/2016 11:17 PM, Tom Yu wrote:
> "GALSTER, ALAN A CIV USAF AFMC AFLCMC/HNIA" <alan.galster@us.af.mil>
> writes:
>
> > Trying to implement F5 with BIG IP (Kerberos) and ran into this.  Anyone seen
> > this before?
>
> I'm not finding any expansions of "ASFD" that make sense in context;
> perhaps you could elaborate a bit on what "ASFD" means and what you are
> trying to do with the F5?
>
> Thanks,
> -Tom

Tom,

I believe the original poster meant Active Directory Federated Services
(ADFS).   There are many hits such as this one

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e7ce6018-4380-44fe-994d-d2a5201c67cc \
/eliminating-the-adfs-infrastructure-with-f5-big-ip-saml?forum=onlineservicesadministrationcenter

Jeffrey Altman

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]