List:       kerberos
Subject:    Re: Adding higher grade crypto to existing KDC servers while maintaining	weak
From:       William Clark <majorgearhead () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-21 21:43:02

Want to thank you for your pointers.  I went through a dry run today and found that I \
needed to rekey 4 of my service principals, update KDC's to issue all new principals \
with old and new encryption types, and have my users who want to use these higher \
enctypes right away, change their passwords to get the new keys added to their \
principals.

Along with a change to their krb5.conf or edu.it.Kerberos to support the encryption \
types, this was this was enough to support OS X Yosemite.

William Clark