List:       kerberos
Subject:    Reg. Kerberos configuration on Novell server...
From:       <gopalakrishnan.kumar () wipro ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 5:41:42

Hi,

Greetings!

We have query regarding Kerberos configuration for Novell e-directory server. When we \
browsed through internet we got this email address.

We have configured Novell e-directory on SUSE LINUX ENTERPRISE SERVER. Please find \
our queries below:

1.       We have configured krb5kdc server, LDAP service principal, Kerberos realm, \
Kerberos principal

2.       When we try the ldapsearch command --ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'objectclass=*' \
--  and -- ldapwhoami -- command we are getting an error message saying that \
                SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid Credentials(49)

Requesting you to kindly help us if you have necessary support for this. Kindly \
revert for further more information.

Kindly ignore the mail if this destination should not be reached for this kind of \
issues.

Thanks,
Gopalakrishnan K

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify \
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check \
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no \

www.wipro.com