List:       kerberos
Subject:    Adding additional Sasl mechanisms
From:       Asmaa Ahmed <asabatgirl () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-19 5:01:49

Hello,
Currently I have Gssapi for my ldap server.
ldapsearch -x -H ldapi:// -b '' -s base -LLL \
supportedSASLMechanismsdn:supportedSASLMechanisms: GSSAPI I want also to let open \
ldap server to support other authentication mechanisms like digest-md5, CRAM-MD5,..Is \
this possible? and how can I do that as i couldn't find a good doc for the procedure?

Thanks.