List:       kerberos
Subject:    AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2011: postponed, now online,
From:       Derrick Brashear <shadow () dementia ! org>
Date:       2011-04-13 21:57:57

Due to fiscal issues existing in many organizations, the AFS and Kerberos Best \
Practices Workshop committee has elected to hold this year's workshop as a \
teleconference, one week later than originally planned: June 13-17 2011. Online \
registration will be made available soon, and additional details will follow on the \
web site.

Revised logistics of the digital presentation format will allow several additional \
talks to be done, so the CFP has been reopened. additionally, as we had heard from \
some presenters that travel would not be possible, if you previously had offered a \
talk, we ask that you reconfirm by email that you'll still be able to give it.

Derrick
For the workshop organizers