List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    Re: [Keepalived-devel] keepalived continuously forcing new election
From:       "Ryan O'Hara" <rohara () redhat ! com>
Date:       2012-04-09 17:02:21

Thanks for all the advice. Sorry for not replying sooner, but I was
distracted by other issues. I thought it would be worthwhile to respond
with my progress on this issue.

I was running the test on Fedora 16, which has a 3.x version kernel. I
ran into some problem with the ipvs code in this kernel, so I ran the
same test on RHEL6 using the same version of keepalived (v1.2.2) from
EPEL. In this configuration I don't hit the problem with vrrp election.
I cannot say definitely what is at fault, only report my observations.

Ryan