List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    Re: [Keepalived-devel] Existing connections if TCP_CHECK fails?
From:       Todd Fleisher <todd () fleish ! org>
Date:       2010-09-16 19:56:22

AFAIK, once a connection is established - a failed health check won't impact it in \
any way. Now if there was a failed network path between the client & server that \
caused that caused the health check to fail - then you might also see an interruption \
of existing connections - but it wouldn't be that the failed health check would have \
caused that - the failed network path would have.

-T