List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    Re: [Keepalived-devel] IPv6
From:       Ask_Bjørn_Hansen <ask () develooper ! com>
Date:       2009-10-14 19:21:48

On Oct 14, 2009, at 9:28, Todd Fleisher wrote:

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply.   I did google for it before posting; but the
only thing I could find was some posts from 2007 saying, basically,
"not yet, maybe later".   Is there a searchable list archive?

Anyway, I patiently browsed the insanely slow Sourceforge archive now
and found:

	http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4A9C0DD9.8060802%40jhprins.org&forum_name=keepalived-devel

and

	http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4A7E040D.6040907%40jhprins.org&forum_name=keepalived-devel

Thanks!   It looks like it's in progress since February; looking
forward to having some code to test.   :-)

I started testing IPv6 for the NTP Pool - http://www6.ntppool.org/ (or \
http://www.pool.ntp.org/   if you don't have v6 ;-) ) and would like to make the IPv6 \
addresses   setup with proper HA.

  - ask