List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    Re: [Keepalived-devel] keepalived.conf help
From:       Todd Fleisher <todd () fleish ! org>
Date:       2009-02-25 2:26:38

It's documented in the keepalived.conf manpage if nowhere else.

Virtual server group(s)
        # optional
        # this groups allows a service on a real_server
        # to belong to multiple virtual services
        # and to be only health checked once.
        # Only for very large LVSs.
        virtual_server_group <STRING> {
               #VIP port
               <IPADDR> <PORT>
               <IPADDR> <PORT>
               #
               # <IPADDR RANGE> has the form
               # XXX.YYY.ZZZ.WWW-VVV eg 192.168.200.1-10
               # range includes both .1 and .10 address
               <IPADDR RANGE> <PORT># VIP range VPORT
               <IPADDR RANGE> <PORT>
               fwmark <INT>  # fwmark
               fwmark <INT>
               ...  }

So, for your configuration, I think you'd want something like this:

virtual_server_group VS-GROUP1-DR {
	202.xxx.xxx.22 80
	202.xxx.xxx.33 80
	202.xxx.xxx.34 80