List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    [Keepalived-devel] eMail Notification definitions per
From:       "Jessie Bryan" <jessie.bryan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 23:42:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was just curious if we can use the keepalived defined notification email
feature to notify specific admins for specific virtual_servers - regarding
realserver UP / Down alerts?
Currently we use this in the global definitions but are exploring ways to
notify individual admins. If not I suppose a MISC_CHECK could be crafted in
a similar way.

Any thoughts on this?

-Jessie