List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    [Keepalived-devel] Suppressing notifications for expected outages
From:       Rutger van Oosten <r.v.oosten () benq-eu ! com>
Date:       2004-04-26 8:10:05

Hi,
I have been digging through documentation but I cannot find this option in
keepalived; I want to suppress notification emails at certain times. I want
this because my web servers are on a nightly reboot scheme, so outages
around that reboot time are expected.

Is there an option for this hidden someplace? Or should I formulate this as
a feature request? ;-)

Thanks,
Rutger