List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    RE: [Keepalived-devel] Pb with openssl 0.9.7d ?
From:       Alexandre Cassen <alexandre.cassen () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2004-03-24 15:21:32

> Do you have a planned date ?
> I still have a lot of problems with 1.1.6 even with the syncd patch applied ...
>
> Mar 24 15:45:08 firewall_master Keepalived_vrrp: IPVS : Can't initialize ipvs: \
>                 Protocol not available
> Mar 24 15:45:13 firewall_master Keepalived: Watchdog: success connecting \
>                 /tmp/.healthcheckers wdog socket
> Mar 24 15:45:13 firewall_master Keepalived: Watchdog: Error connecting /tmp/.vrrp \
>                 wdog socket
> Mar 24 15:45:48 firewall_master last message repeated 7 times
> Mar 24 15:45:58 firewall_master last message repeated 2 times
> Mar 24 15:46:03 firewall_master Keepalived: Watchdog: Error connecting /tmp/.vrrp \
> wdog socket

first debug your env... the ipvs error above is a misconfiguration. Next the VRRP \
watchdog error (as I already posted), is misconfiguration too... First try with and \
next without VRRP. If vrrp die when used with both VRRP+Healthcheck then use the \
options --check and --vrrp...

As a side note, the OpenSSL upgrade version for Keepalived is not mandatory since \
Keepalived only use openssl md5 facilities, this is only for internal use... so not a \
critical update needed.

I have no fixed date.

regards,
Alexandre