List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    [Keepalived-devel] Keepalived searchable list archive available
From:       Peter Mueller <pmueller () sidestep ! com>
Date:       2004-03-22 21:20:44

Hello Alexandre & list,

Looks like keepalived-devel archives are finally working on
marc.theaimsgroup.com.  I sent in a request a month+ ago, so not sure if it
was my request or someone else badgering them.  Either way..

URL = http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=keepalived-devel&r=1&w=2

I prefer this mailing list group over gmane & sourceforge because it is
searchable.