List:       keepalived-announce
Subject:    [Keepalived-announce] VRRP packets send to VRRP IP multicast group
From:       "S.Mehdi Sheikhalishahi" <alishahi () amnafzar ! com>
Date:       2005-06-15 5:44:37

Hello,
    I have a question. I read from documents that VRRP packets send to
VRRP IP multicast group(224.0.0.18). Keepalived uses this method for
communication to other routers that cause to generate very VRRP
advertisement packets on network. How I can reduce this traffic?
for example using serial cable or cross link. I want to use HA solution
for only two machine.

--

Best Regards,
Bye.