List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    moc files
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-08-05 10:40:14

Hi all,

I am a bit tired to fix the moc includes in kdevelop every
other day. Could we please agree to do it like all the other
KDE programs, that is to include the .moc file in the cpp
files? There is a script "kdesdk/scripts/includemocs" that
helps to convert old code that linked to a .moc.o instead.

Thanks,
Matthias.

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@kdevelop.org \
with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«