List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    KDEVELOP_1_4: commit
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-01 23:28:52

Hi all,
I committed some stuff today, nothing special except the requested
feature, that switching between header and soure files now also works
if you dont have ctags or dont want to use it.

Other things:

* initial Fortran support, Fortran files are recognized as source files
instead of data files and they can be compiled
* switch between source and header files now works also without ctags
support. This is slower but shouldn't be noticable for smaller
projects.
* the methods CKDevelop::readProperties and CKDevelop::saveProperties
are, as it seems, not called from anywhere anymore, so I commented them
out. This marks them for deletion in the next code cleanup.
* improved the implementation of the CTags support a little bit.

Hope I didnt screw things up too badly... have a good weekend everybody

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and