List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: TODO list for 2.0 (7/5/2001)
From:       Harald Fernengel <harry () bnro ! de>
Date:       2001-05-08 11:08:45

Hello,

> Yup. Cool.
> Checks on "Saving..." can check for background activities via other
> users, checks on "focusIn" of toplevel windows can check the own
> activities beside KDevelop.

Please, whatever you do, add a "Yes to All" and "No to All" Button when
checking for outside activity. If I resync the sources outside of MSVC I need
about 10 minutes to click away all the message-boxes it gives me afterwards...

Harry

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@kdevelop.org \
with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«