On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote: > I don't know about the inclusion of the STL into the C/C++ reference > that we're writing but it will be considered; otherwise we'll look for > resources we can include from outside. Anyway it'll take some time. http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl Was for a short time in the HEAD branch btw, I wonder why it was removed. Stephans space argument doesn't count as it doesn't use less space in the attic ;-) Bernd. - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«