List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: C++ Standard Library Docs
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-29 16:49:18

Joachim H=E4fner wrote:
> =

> Hello,
> =

> is there a documentation of the C++ Standard Library and the STL avaiab=
le. It
> would be great if there was something like that which I can access in
> KDevelop like the Qt and KDE docs.

I don't know about the inclusion of the STL into the C/C++ reference
that we're writing but it will be considered; otherwise we'll look for
resources we can include from outside. Anyway it'll take some time.

Ralf
> =

> Thanks in advance,
> Joachim H=E4fner
> =

> -
> to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@k=
develop.org with the following body:
> unsubscribe =BByour-email-address=AB

-- =

Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org