List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: change logs
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-04-11 7:57:12

Am Mittwoch 11 April 2001 02:57 schrieb Ralf Nolden:

> Yes. We ran away from our usual system with the 1.4 tag as we were
> porting it...but I think for that branch it doesn't matter that much
> currently as it's only minor things that don't affect anyone too much;
> so that's up to the one who checks something in if he thinks it's
> important to document the changes in the changelog. For HEAD we have to
> pick this up again definetly; so for this one the old rule counts and
> noone has a good excuse for that :-)

Hi Ralf,

could you summarize that old rule for a newbie? :)

Bye,
Matthias.

... wondering several day if this ml is dead before even _thinking_ to read
the message from Majordomo titled 'subscription for mhk@caldera.de failed' ...

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@kdevelop.org \
with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«