On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 8:55:52 PM Milian Wolff wrote: > Hey all, greetings from the KDevelop sprint at Randa! > > If you are interested in what we are up to, see: > > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDevelop4/Meeting2011 > > Anyhow, back to the actual reason for this email. We want to improve the > quality of our codebase by doing automated build- and unit tests. For > simplicity running it all once per day would suffice already. Required for > that would be hardware, some kind of server. Hence this request: Anyone has > hardware to sponsor to us? > > Personally I only see these requirements: > * shell access without root rights should suffice > * admin available to install dependencies if required > * ~1GB of memory for us to burn, and some common cpu > note: I want to enforce a ulimit and time limit for unit tests > > If you want to help KDevelop and have something like this available, please > get in touch with us. My server at home (on 24/7, dynamic IP address, ADSL2+, ) meets this with possible exception of memory but I'm happy to get more ram if required... if you don't get any better offer... Cheers, Hamish. -- KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@kdevelop.org https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel