List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Keeping track of merge requests
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2010-07-20 0:01:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey all,

I really have a problem of keeping track of merge requests and taking care of
them. Don't know how it's for you, but looking at this:

http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevplatform/merge_requests

We have three already reviewed requests (here on the ML) that simply wait for
being merged...

Sadly Gitorious has no way to notify us via email about new merge requests,
but one of its devels wants to add that. But what could we do in the meantime?
I'm actually tempted to write some sort of script that nags us about not-
cared-about review requests ;-)

Bye
--
Milian Wolff