List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Pattern obsolete in grepview plugin?
From:       George Syron <mr.syron () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-19 1:42:59

  While fixing the duplicates problem in the grepview plugin, I saw this:
http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevplatform/blobs/master/plugins/grepview/grepjob.cpp#line205

The things that came to my mind:
"%s" is not a regexp, so why use QRegExp? The only answer is: people may
search for "duplicate" with the pattern "%s\%s", which effectively
searches for "duplicate%s", but the escaped %s is not handled, so the
QRegExp should become "[^\\]%s" if I remember right.

Are other patterns planned? If so, which would that be?
Thanks for answers.

-- Syron