List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: proposal for kdevelop.org new website design
From:       "Sam S." <smls75 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-11 11:48:34

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
<amilcar@kdevelop.org> wrote:
> [...]
>> Btw., may I point out that neither 'Tutorials' nor 'F.A.Q.' currently
>> contains any information relevant to KDevelop 4.
> Yes I know. But I have no time to write tutorials and so far I can not tell
> which are the most frequently asked questions about kdev4.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to suggest that you need to sit down and write
tutorials, I think that should be something for the community as a
whole (developers and users) to contribute to.
I just mentioned this as another reason against advertising these
pages above all the other informational pages to the kdevelop.org
visitors, seeing as they'd only be confused by such prominently placed
links leading to outdated information.