List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: public git repository for website
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-10 19:42:57

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 20:27, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
<amilcar@kdevelop.org> wrote:
> On Monday 10 May 2010 18:48:33 Niko Sams wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to create a public git repository for the (new) kdevelop website,
>> as it makes much easier to collaborate.
>> I have already a private repository, so it's just about making it public.
>>
>> Can we do this in the kdevelop gitorious project (repository "website")?
> Sounds very good to me.
great :D

>> One issue is left:
>> I found two places with plain text passwords.
>> - sftp://scponly@ftp.kdevelop.org/ password
>>    (doesn't work for me)
> I can remove that one.
...remove from where? (if the account it still active it's hard to
completely remove from git)
easier would be to change the password.

>> - frappr.com world map of kdevelop developers and users
>>    is this still used? frappr.com doesn't open at all for me currently
> Last time I used it still worked.
> Do not know how to solve it.
well... let's try again tomorrow or in a few days...

>> Amilcar - Can you think of any other issue?
> Yes there are other small issues. CVS history and other stuff, but I will
> write you a private mail.
yeah, would be nice to have that in the history too...
but imho not that important, as the history since the redesign is intact.

Niko