List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: proposal for kdevelop.org new website design
From:       "Sam S." <smls75 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-08 19:00:50

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Niko Sams <niko.sams@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I created a repository here:
> http://kdevelop-website.beanstalkapp.com/kdevelop_website
> and sent you and Amilcar an invitation.
> Feel free to push any changes.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to set that up, this should be really useful.

I've managed to pull a local clone of the repository, and got it to
run with my local Apache+PHP too.
Just so I'm clear on this, as this is the first time I'm using a VCS
(not counting anonymous "svn co" for downloading stuff):
This is basically what I'm supposed to do each time, right?:

$ git pull
# commit changes to local master branch
$ git commit -a -m "commit message"
$ git push