On Sunday 02 May 2010 15:30:32 Niko Sams wrote: > Could you send me an updated version of the website please? > I still don't have an CVS account. Yes, I will send you the database and a diff latter today. > BTW: What would you think about switching the website to git? > (as kdevelop itself does too and it would make it much easier > to contribute to the website) Yes it could be done, but I'm not sure if git is installed at that machine. -- Amilcar Lucas KDevelop developer/webmaster -- KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@kdevelop.org https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel