On Saturday 24 April 2010 13:20:46 David Nolden wrote: > @Andreas: I think we should put some more emphasis on the features > that are _unique_ to KDevelop in the announcement. I will try to do > that and send back a modified version of the draft later. The stuff is on a wiki. Please edit it directly. We can roll back changes and track who did what changes. Please use it. -- Amilcar Lucas KDevelop developer/webmaster -- KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@kdevelop.org https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel