List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: AVR Support as GSoC
From:       Apoorv Parle <apparle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-24 5:17:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

These are some images from the old kontrollerlab which I mentioned.
http://www.scienceprog.com/kontrollerlab-ide-development-software-for-avr-under-linux/

I am planning to implement all these functionality for kdevelop.
Basically, its selection of device, its frequency etc, setting up its fuse
bits with a proper GUI. Then setting up programming capabilities through
avrdude.

And if I am able to finish this, then implementing debugging functionality
using AVaRICE and avr-gdb because I donot have hardware to test it right
now.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 3:08 AM, Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer <
devel@the-user.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> You would have to develop some plugins providing certain features for
> micro-
> controllers, please describe what these plugins should do. I guess it
> should
> be more than invoking the build-system with some special flags.
>
> Jonathan
>
> ------------------------
> Automatisch eingefügte Signatur:
> Es lebe die Freiheit!
> Stoppt den Gebrauch proprietärer Software!
> Operating System: GNU/Linux
> Kernel: Linux 2.6.31.8-0.1-default
> Qt: 4.6.3
> KDE: 4.4.67 (KDE 4.4.67 (KDE 4.5 >= 20100310)) "release 3"
> KMail: 1.13.1
> http://gnu.org/
> http://kde.org/
> http://windows7sins.org/
>
> --

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
----
apparle