List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    About contextbuilder
From:       Victor Vicente de Carvalho <victor.v.carvalho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-07 22:04:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

reading DUchain context builders on css and php plugin, this question popped
out:

ContextBuilderBase, wich is an typedef implemented
after KDevelop::AbstractContextBuilder receives as second parameter an item
from the language grammar. Witch node from my AST should I use? In PHP is
IdentifierAST and on CSS is SpecifierAST. Couldn't figure it myself :(

Thanks,

Victor