On Saturday 27 February 2010 21:01:05 Andreas Pakulat wrote: > That leads me to the question: Is it worth it? Most of the history > interesting to us is the KDevelop4 history which afaik has no roots back > to the kdevelop3 codebase. So we could just drop the kde3 and older > branches when moving to git proper and import the kde3-and-older stuff > without further work into a kdevelop-legacy git module. Thoughts? Yes I like the kdevelop-legacy git module idea. It keeps the main branch simpler. -- Amilcar Lucas KDevelop developer/webmaster -- KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@kdevelop.org https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel