List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Menu-Structure
From:       David Nolden <zwabel () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-16 22:19:14

Am Dienstag 16 Februar 2010 20:34:33 schrieb Aleix Pol:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > wanted to share with everybody some concerns that were raised by Cyrille
> > Berger (working on krita) on my blog:
> >
> > http://apaku.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/kdevelop4-beta8/#comments
> >
> > Andreas
> >

> > --
> > Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.
> >
> > --
>
> Well, I guess we all knew this would happen at some point.
>
> Making it possible to turn it off would be messy.
> What about talking to kde-usability?

I don't think that's required. Most of us use the app every day, so we're the
best persons to give feedback about the usability.

It is normal that any significant change will be sensed by some people as a
problem and turn them off at first, but I'm quite sure that if Cyrille would
give the new menu-structure a real chance, his concerns would vanish.

One thing I think is for sure: We don't want to create options that do tiny
variations of the user-interface.

Greetings, David