List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with new session support
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2010-01-30 19:47:12

On Wednesday 27 January 2010 23:06:31 David Nolden wrote:
> If there is serious evidence that the more common usecase is "opening an
> additional session" then we could change this, but I highly doubt it.

The usecase for this (for me anyway) is always adapting code from another
project. That is

1. Esben hacks away at project A, when he realizes that a similar problem is
already solved in project B.
2. Esben opens B besides A, and browses, copy&pastes, adapts the solution in
project B to project A
3. Esben closes B again.

--
Kind regards, Esben