On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM, David Nolden wrote: > I didn't see the actual message, and cannot find it on the mailing list. When > did you send it, and can you send it again? Hi David, thanks for your reply. I sent the mail on January 8, you can see it at http://lists.kde.org/?t=126295898400003&r=1&w=2 ... I guess there might still be a problem with the mailing list (or it's spam filter) then? > Basically, I do think working sets could be improved further, but I also feel > they work quite well the way they are now, and we have more serious UI issues > in the much more important "building" area that should IMO be adressed with a > higher priority (the connection between the "Project" menu, "Buildsets", and > the project tree view). Yes, I certainly don't want to keep you from those areas... (The reason I didn't work on a proposal for the project handling stuff instead, is that I don't quite understand that myself... So I'll personally definitely be happy to see some UI improvements there... ;-)) I was just hoping that in addition to that, the working sets UI cleanups I suggested (or at least a subset thereof) might *also* make it into the 4.0 release... -- KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@kdevelop.org https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel