List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    How to find cause for PHP flicker
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2009-12-21 16:52:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey all!

I'm trying to hunt down the cause for the flickering when editing documents,
esp. declarations of variables (but not their uses).

But I can't hunt it down for the life of me... The colorization is lost on
(imo) totally random points. Is this done in another background thread?

My wild guess is that the variable is redeclared all the time, probably
because it's not in the symbol table? I'm really lost...
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de