List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    More CPP code completion & testing.
From:       "Olivier J. G." <olivier.jg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-21 1:29:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

@David: some questions regarding testing and codecompletion...

It doesn't seem like the completion context used in testing gets any of the
implementation helpers, is there any way to test for their existence?

Also, I don't seem to be able to test for completion at the end of the top
context, ie "#include "somefile" \n (complete here)"

Finally, at some point, do completion items that have been added
to ungroupedElements get filtered later according to whether they match the
text at the cursor? That causes problems for implementation items within
namespaces (you're typing classname::functionname, which doesn't match with
namespace::classname::functionname).

Thanks,

-OliJG